You are a self-employed professional who wants to reduce their workload and make more money.
At Smart VA, we specialise in providing virtual assistant and online marketing support to small business owners and self-employed professionals who are highly skilled in their own field but have found that as their business grows, they are spending an increasing amount of time on non-fee earning tasks. They are now in a position to outsource tasks they don’t have the skills or time to do themselves so they can focus more of their energy on increasing their income and getting more clients.
Which of the following challenges do you face in your business?
- You underestimate the amount of time you spend on tasks that don’t generate cash. Let’s face it, you didn’t set up your own business to spend time doing admin, and it’s hardly the most exciting activity! Every minute you spend doing these tasks is time you are not generating income.
- You feel that there are never enough hours in the day. Your business has become a burden on your shoulders and you are so busy juggling your admin and client work that neither is being completed as efficiently as you would like. You end up fire fighting tasks as they crop up, leaving you feeling exhausted and overwhelmed by your workload.
- You are struggling to promote your business online. You hate technology and are put off using email marketing, social media and blogs because you don’t have the time or skills to set them up effectively. But you’re worried about losing out to your competitors and your client list isn’t growing as fast as you would like.
- You are unable to deliver the level of customer service that you would like. You know it’s essential to keep in regular contact with clients so they feel supported, but you don’t have the time to arrange regular update meetings or send out newsletters and mailings.
Clients who benefit most from our virtual assistant services tend to have the following characteristics:
- You are a highly skilled professional who is knowledgeable in your field.
- You are passionate about your business and committed to making it a success.
- You work to high standards and provide an excellent level of service to clients.
- You like to build strong working relationships.
- You know what you want and can communicate it clearly.
- You act with honesty and integrity.
- You treat others with trust and respect.
If this sounds like you, then it’s highly likely that we can help you to reduce your workload and promote your business effectively online. Now you know who we work with, click on the link to find out more about how we work.