You are a self-employed professional who wants to reduce their workload and make more money.
At Smart VA, we specialise in providing virtual assistant support to small business owners and self-employed professionals who are highly skilled in their own field but have found that as their business grows, they are spending an increasing amount of time on non-fee earning tasks. They are now in a position to outsource tasks they don’t have the skills or time to do themselves so they can focus more of their energy on increasing their income and getting more clients.
Which of the following challenges do you face in your business?
You underestimate the amount of time you spend on non-fee earning tasks. You didn’t set up your business to do admin and every minute spent doing these tasks is time you are not generating income.
Your business has become a burden. You are so busy juggling your admin and client work that you end up fire fighting tasks as they crop up, leaving you feeling exhausted and overwhelmed.
Your business isn’t growing as fast as you’d like. You’re working all the hours but you don’t feel like you’re moving forward. When you think about your to do list, you feel stuck and don’t know what to do next.
You waste time on tasks that aren’t within your area of expertise. You spend time working on things that you don’t really know how to do, which takes you away from the work that you do enjoy doing.
You worry that you’re not supporting your clients effectively. You know it’s essential to keep in regular contact with clients but you’re often late responding to emails and meeting requests.
We help you to get focused on what’s important for your business so you can spend more time and energy on those tasks that will bring in the money and clients.
By having the space to work on your business rather than in it, you can focus more of your attention on what you need to do to be a thriving and successful entrepreneur.
Clients who benefit most from our virtual assistant services tend to have the following characteristics:
- You are a small business owner or solo entrepreneur who has been established for over 2 years and has the budget to start outsourcing part of your business functions.
- You are a highly skilled professional who is knowledgeable in your field.
- You are passionate about your business and committed to making it a success.
- You work to high standards and provide an excellent level of service to clients.
- You like to build strong working relationships.
- You know what you want and can communicate it clearly.
- You act with honesty and integrity.
- You treat others with trust and respect.
If this sounds like you, then it’s highly likely that we can help you to reduce your workload. Now you know who we work with, click on the link to find out more about how we work.