We give you more time to focus on increasing your income and attracting new clients.
Smart VA understands the challenges of running a business and how spending time on non-essential tasks can prevent you from actually generating income and seeking new opportunities. We will take the time to sit down with you and find out what you’re struggling with and how best our services can help you.
By outsourcing your non-fee earning tasks to us, you will have more time and energy to focus on those aspects of your work that you enjoy and which bring in the money.
Here are some of the specific results of using our virtual assistant services:
- You will have more time to spend on activities that generate income. You will be able to focus your attention on the stuff you’re really good at and that you enjoy so that you can bring in more client work and take your business to the next level. Just hand over the boring admin stuff to us.
- You will become more effective in handling your day to day activities. Rather than trying to do everything yourself, you will be able to concentrate on the tasks and projects that will drive your business forward. Just let us remove the stress from your workload.
- You will be more efficient in managing all the competing demands on your time. Rather than react to events as they crop up, you will be able to forward plan more effectively so that you can focus on your priorities. Just leave us to manage your schedule.
- You will provide a higher level of service to your clients. By getting to know your clients and understanding their needs, you will be able to offer a more personal level of service that will keep them coming back for more. Just let us co-ordinate your client communications.
- You will have more opportunity to promote your business. You can focus more of your time on your marketing strategy so that you can promote your expertise to potential clients and raise your online profile. Just let us set up and manage your online marketing activities.
Find out more about the virtual assistant services that we offer to our clients.
Our philosophy and values
Some of the beliefs and principles that guide our approach to working with you include:
Making a profit is not optional. You run your business for many reasons, and one of the key ones is to make a profit. We work very closely with you to help you increase both your productivity and profitability.
You should love what you do. Whilst you want to make a living and turn a profit, it’s imperative that you enjoy it – otherwise what’s the point? Running your own business should be an inspiring and fulfilling experience and something you want to share with others.
Providing excellent customer care is essential. None of us wants our clients to feel neglected and undervalued. We work with clients to help them provide regular and effective customer care.
Making time for you. It’s important to take time out from your business. We help remove the stress from your workload so you can have a better work/life balance.
What it’s like to work with us
Professional and efficient service. We are committed to providing an excellent level of service to clients. We will only take on work if we know it can be done within the agreed timeframe. We use time tracking software so that we can keep you informed of progress when working on a project. This means that you won’t be landed with a large unexpected bill at the end of it!
We will do our utmost to ensure that all work done for the client is free from any errors. However, it is the client’s responsibility to check all completed work. Any errors must be notified to us within 48 hours and will be rectified free of charge.
Our support is flexible and personal. We realise that all clients are not the same and will require different services and levels of support. We take the time to get to know your business so we can find out what you’re struggling with and how we can help.
We respect your confidentiality. We take client confidentiality seriously and are registered with the Data Protection Act. We will never divulge or share any information that you give us. All client information is stored securely and either returned to the client or destroyed within 3 months of project completion.
Warm and friendly approach. Good working relationships are essential for success. We like to build mutually supportive relationships with the people who work with us.
Now that you understand what it’s like to work with us and the results you can expect to gain, find out more about the virtual assistant services that we offer to our clients.