If you want to use WordPress to set up your blog but are unsure about the difference between posts and pages, then check out the video below. This will take you through how to create pages and posts in WordPress as well as how to add your pages to the main menu bar of your site.
Remember that posts are for creating new blog posts and appear on your blog page in the order that you created them. Whereas pages are for when you want to extend your site so it’s more than just a blog feed. Pages include the home page, about us and contact pages and you can choose which pages appear in the menu bar on your site.
So play the video below to find out How to Create Pages and Posts in WordPress.
If you want to find out more about how to set up a blog or website on WordPress then download a copy of our free guide “How to Set Up a WordPress Blog”. This guide contains everything you need to know from the best platform to use for blogging to where to get content. It also contains the top 20 essential WordPress plugins.
Click here to download the guide now >> How to Set Up a WordPress Blog
- 8 Things Smart Business Owners Do Every Day - 25/03/2015
- How Entrepreneurs can keep costs down and still afford to outsource - 04/03/2015
- The Number One Reason Why’re Not Getting Things Done - 04/02/2015
- Keeping Your Energy Levels up When You’re Feeling Low - 13/01/2015
- 10 Essential Steps to setting up your WordPress Website - 11/11/2014